Thursday, August 1, 2013

Oh, hey.

Let's not talk about how it's been almost three years since I've written something on this website.
Let's not talk about my trials and tribulations over the last three years.
Let's not talk about the same shit stuff as three years ago.

Let's talk about now.
Take you through the college process and whatnot, because yes, ladies and gentlemen I will be starting my senior year of high school in about 27 days. Hollah.
 Also I need something to keep me motivated through my (far too) many sewing projects I must complete before college season comes in full swing because I am a hopeful costume technology major. Hella stella.

I was planning on a YouTube channel, but fuck. Who has the time or the not being awkward in front of a camera skills for that? Because this girl does not.

Anyways I'm currently procrastinating my summer reading and making my dress for my cousins wedding at the end of September, but I have buttloads of time for that. Tomorrow I am heading to Joann's and will most likely make a haul post because I have a coupon and money from my summer job.
Whenever I feel like I'm wasting money I remind myself: This shit is going to get me into college. And I should  probably sell things to people at school because lol broke-ass high school kid.

Things I've fallen in love with recently:
>>Sewing/ DIY/ Pattern Review Bloggers
>>Oxblood (Even though apparently it's 'out' this year? fuq dat yo)
>>Looking forward to fall
>>Telling myself I'm going to go to football games if only to oogle at a boy

 Nail Color: H&M: Newlyweds
(It's more buttery than the picture. It's gorge, I wore it to prom. It would look great on a tan, if only I had one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment