Wednesday, August 7, 2013

NYC bound?

So after many miscommunications, asking for days off and an almost cancellation we are off to New York tonight! We'll be looking at Wagner and Marymount tomorrow and then seeing The Nance at night which I am so super excited about. Also we just found out that Pippin is having a cast party at Bloomingdales between our Marymount tour and The Nance so we'll be attending thank you very much. On Friday we're seeing Pace and then Hofstra on our way back home and I'll be returning to my dad's which will be filled to the brim with Dixons for our family weekend which always begins on Friday with a Chinese food shmorgishborg. 
I'm reading The Glass Castle for school and I'm avoiding getting car sick but pretending I don't get it. Seems to be working but the natural light is waning. 
Anyways wish us luck!

Nail color: Essie's Bikini So Teenie but I wish I was wearing Play Date because it goes better with earrings and a scarf I brought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment