Monday, July 12, 2010

Small Venues and Boston/Cambridge

So on the 8th I went to a Remus Lupins/ Skyway Flyer/ Mike Lombardo/ Tonks and the Aurors concert at the Lily Pad in Cambridge. Now, I have never seen the Lily Pad before and let me tell you, IT'S FREAKING AWESOME. Of course I'm one of those unknown bands in small places kind of girl. It's just... ahhh.

Now to the show: EVERYTHING I HOPED FOR AND MORE.
I was running late to the show and came in in the middle of "That Will Be the Day" by Mike and even my mom said it sounded amazing. It was... shivers. I'm sad I only got "Hey Molly" on camera.
I gave him this and he hugged me. ^_^ I was sort of those awkward hugs where the person reciving only does one arm because they don't feel worthy of two, but then the person initiating the hug goes in for two and then you can't move your arm. But still. It's Mike Lombardo.

Next was Skyway Flyer.

It was really exciting... but i really don't want to write this blog anymore...
Sorry Alex, Jason, and Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment