Sunday, July 11, 2010

First Blog Post

So this is my new blog.

It took me three days to come up with a name- and it wasn't even completely mine. My friend Brandon came up with Hailey's Daily, I decided on the [not so] part. I don't want to write a post I've been planning today because... I'm tired and I will need full concentration to write it all down.

My goal for this it to be posting at least once a week because I like to share the weird happenings in my life (like anythings that comes out of my mother's mouth) with people who will listen.

Like how my OLDER SISTER and one of her friends are lying on my legs fighting and biting over a cell phone.

Or creative things I do that's really random.

So that's what will be happening around here.


Blog post: 1
Mother's crazy quote of the day: HAILEY! You can not run away with him (Mike Lombardo)!
Odd thing of the day: the ABC Family movie: Revenge of the Bridesmaids.
(I like these little things at the end, so I might add them/ change them)

Hailey x

No comments:

Post a Comment