Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pokemon vs. Digimon

This one's for Megan.

When I was little I really likes Pokemon, but mostly just to look at them. I did have three card boxes filled with them, but I never really understood how to play/ battle/ whatever.
I left that to the TV show/ movies...
Which were awesome...
And I might have watched Spell of the Unown this morning.

When I found out I was changing schools in 4th grade i decided that Pokemon wasn't cool, and if it wasn't cool, I didn't like it; I gave them all to my friend Eric, but he can't find them.
(can't find = hasn't looked)

Since then I have faced the fact that Pokemon will always be cool. Because they're freaking adorable. And... bad-ass I guess... (Togepi was my favorite useless one... and Bulbasaur was my other favorite)

Also I used to watch Digimon in the really early morning on ABC Family in like 2nd grade, because they were cute... in a really scary way. (The orange bat was my favorite)
But then they were frightening.

And Sailor Moon was awesome. And Totally Spies. And Dexter's Lab. And Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment